Saturday, October 1, 2011

BP2_iGoogle PLE

I have worked on iGoogle before, but not as a resource page. This assignment allowed me to view my home page as a tool i can use to further my web experiences. I always saw iGoogle a a gimmick to get web users to use a Google page as their home screen, but now i see it as a tool which can be used to give one a jump start on their web browsing experience. No longer do they need to travel to Facebook or Twitter to view their feeds. They can have boxes of links to take them directly to the resources or web pages they wish. This is a great organizational tool which allows the amalgamation of both resources and entertainment all at once. The gadget i choose to add on to my iGoogle homepage is the fact of the day. I love to learn odd and strange facts from history because when i find a good one i weave them into my science lessons to intrigue the students. I sometime tell them odd facts right in the middle of a lesson to bring their concentration back to me without drawing attention to that fact. Over all I am very pleased with my progress.



No comments:

Post a Comment