Friday, October 7, 2011

PE3_iMovie

Oh Yeah!!!


The Video is finished!! It is a little longer than the requested time, but as i was working on the project i realized that if i was going to use this in class, I needed to create a video that was able to convey all the information i needed to say. As I was putting the video together i realized that a lot of time must be put into setting up the filming project. It took a lot of trial and error to get the timing of the conversation between Darth Vader and myself in sync the way i wanted to get it. The green screen that i used in my background should have had more light on it to prevent some unwanted shadows in the background, and I probably could have found a better clip from star wars to use in the background. Over all I believe the video is worth showing to my students and to all of you out there as well. I hope my iMovie skills continue to improve and i become better at producing more movies in the future. I had a lot of fun completing this project and i realized the only way to do something right is to do it wrong at least 10 times!!!




I hope you like it

1 comment:

  1. Cool as H E C K ! I love it, and it ties together so well with science! You rock Joe, and may the force be with you. Next time I want to see Yoda doing some major kung fu..... (C:

    ReplyDelete