Friday, October 7, 2011

PE1_iMovie

As with most of you when i saw the 3 1/2 hour run time of the Lydia tutorial, my head was swimming trying to figure out how in the world i was going to fit this all into my schedule. But it really was not all that bad because each tutorial was really well produce, had fantastic pace, and really helped me understand iMovie in a way I couldn't on my own. I tried a few YouTube channels on iMovie and they really helped me produce some great looking videos in the first three months of the program. Lynda.com goes above and beyond making the format of iMovie seem simplistic and joyful to use.

It took me a while to realize that we were given a full year subscription to Lynda.com, but after searching through my back emails i found the registration code and i was off to the races. I cant believe how many great tutorials there are on this site. I just wish i had time to view them all... Final Cut Pro X... maybe over winter break :)

No comments:

Post a Comment