Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Leadership Wk 1: Presentation

I am going to be presenting my information at a conference to allow my fellow educators to hear about the research I am doing in my class and give the audience the chance to ask me questions based upon my best practices. I am very comfortable being in front of a crowd as I am already the chosen presenter for my school at the California League of School (CLS) conference during the fall semester. My presentation will focus on the motivation and engagement of students using various tools and techniques outlined in my AR project. I believe that teachers teaching other teachers is the only way to promote new and innovative ways to bring the modern classroom into the digital age.

2 comments:

  1. Joe it is great that you already know where you are going to present! You are definitely a born presenter. I am excited to hear your ideas for your presentation, I know it will be great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like an excellent choice... good luck.

    ReplyDelete