Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Leadership Wk3:Project Hub


For my Leadership presentation I will focus on my perfect cycle three project I created in Month 10, utilizing the tools I have learned throughout the course of my EMDT journey to help educate our educators on the emergent technologies available to us today. In my Presentation titled “Easy Tools for Easy Teaching” I will present a variety of tools which are free and easy to use which will help promote the engagement and motivation of their students. Through this one hour presentation, teachers will be exposed to a variety of techniques I have used and successfully implemented in my class during the course of my Action Research project. Focusing on examples I have created for my class and feedback from students, my audience will leave with a renewed sense of direction technology can take place in their classroom. 

Week 1 Post:
Week 2 Post:
Prezi Presentation: Easy Tools 4 Easy Teaching:
http://prezi.com/q6jqxwbimilt/try/

Supplemental Link to my presentation website:

1 comment:

  1. Amazing project and resources, I really look forward to reviewing your project.

    ReplyDelete