Thursday, May 3, 2012

Wk1 Wimba: The Gremlins are Back!!


For the week one wimba session I was happy to hear that that we will be getting a review of our AR site by the Monday due date. I was able to correct all the recommended changes to the site that Sue Bedard suggested and was a little worried when I did not receive a response to those changes. Once again, as in all of our previous wimba sessions, the gremlins were out causing a ruckus with the sound and typing features. The Due dates are not that much of a problem for me at this point, but in a letter I sent to our course director, Mr. Bustillios, stated that I am currently working hard to finish all of my blog posts ASAP due to pending family issues that may be coming along in the near future.  I was happy to hear a better description of what was expected for our abstract, I was able to go back to my AR website and shorten the post to fewer than 120 words. The leadership project was completely explained and reassured me of the choice of venue, The California League of Schools Annual Conference in San Diego California. Looks like another great month!!

1 comment: