Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Leadership Wk2: Location

For the location of my presentation I have chosen the California League of School Annual Southern Conference in San Diego California on Saturday October 27th 2012. I have already applied to speak at this conference, but if another venue is needed as a backup, I am also available to speak at the California League of Schools Annual Northern Conference in Sacramento California on March 2, 2013. I have chosen to speak at this conference because in the past, when I have attended this conference, I have found a lack of sessions containing adequate instruction on how to successfully implement new and emergent technologies into the classroom environments. My Presentation focuses on the success of my AR research project and instructs other teachers how to correctly implement technology so that it encourages engagement and motivation of students within the classroom environment.

1 comment:

  1. Looks good to me... good luck. Just make sure that you have an acknowledgement that you've applied to share with Dr. Bedard next month.

    ReplyDelete